Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh Summer, Where Art Thou


















Summer is almost here, i absolutely love the how the sun feels on my skin. I love the sound of the brids singing, the leaves blowing, even all the little kids who play outside.
Anyways, enough light poetry talk. Summer is just around the corner and im just going crazy just thinking about it. This winter has been long, and just blech. One of the things i love about summer, is the fact that you're always seem to be surrounded by people. EVERYWHERE you go, there is always people. I love that, Im a very people person. And this Winter has made me so lonely. Ive just been couped up in my lil 'ole house with nothing to do but just sit and try not to be cold.
Now who doesnt love being at the mall during the summer, i know i love it. Especially going to the movies and watching a hella bunch of em. IM uber excited for Eclipse, Iron Man 2, and Karate Kid. But im bound to be watching others because of my boyfriend.
Another thing i love about summer is, NO SCHOOL. There has not been one spring were im as excited as i am now to get rid of. College just has pretty much taking over. This summer Im actually going to enjoy everyday. And make each one EVENTFUL. Past summers i would go a week without any plans. But even if i have to go take my dog to a park and walk her im going to do it. I know have my own car so im able to take my self wherever i please. Thank dad for that :)
Well this is a sort blog, but History1301 is calling me, ughh how i dread these next 2 hours of HISTORY! Well until next time,
KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment